Tuesday, January 24, 2012

GOAL

1.Select one goal to work toward.
2.List what you will do to reach this goal.
3.Identify others who can help you and support your efforts.
4.Give yourself a specific period of time to reach your goal.
5.Build in checkpoints to evaluate how you are doing.
6.Give yourself a reward once you’ve achieved the goal.

1. The area or I would like to change or improve is:
GPA: Above 4.1

2. Pick a primary goal in your lifestyle within the above mentioned Wellness Wheel
area that you want to work on achieving.

Intellectual

3. What health benefits would you receive if you made a change in this area?

I will be more relaxed for my future and have more balanced life, knowing how to control it.

4. What difficulties might make achieving this goal a challenge?

Tendency to sleep instead of studying
Tendency to reactivate Facebook
Tendency to leave the work until the last minute

5. The people you will ask for support and assistance are:

Teachers
In what way will they help you?


They will answer to all of my questions and make sure I understand everything to achieve a better grade.

6. Three specific steps involved in making this change/improvement are (be specific)
a. Not leaving the homework until the last minute
b. Doing reviews every day
c. Not reactivating Facebook

7. How will you record of your progress?
I will check my grades and be aware of how well I understand each class's materials

8. Date you will start / have started:
Today

9. Date you are going to complete:
June 5

10. Reward for completion (should be appropriate):
Shopping with the money I will have saved

No comments:

Post a Comment