Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How Healthy am I?

Physical: 9
I exercise regularly to keep myself fit and Cross Country in the first semester helped me to establish a habit of jogging or just doing any exercise to make sure I'm in a physically healthy state.

Intellectual: 7
I read quite a lot these days before I go to sleep. I also TRY to study more than the school work. But I think I need to do much more.

Occupational: 7
As a student, I'm trying to study hard and get good grades but it has only been three days of school in the  so I didn't have that much work to score my academic state. And my GPA last semester was not satisfactory, so I'll give myself 7. Also I think I need to spend more time in APUS.

Emotional: 10
I'm always positive and try to think of a better side of the situation. So I'm always happy!

Spiritual: 10
I don't have any religion that I specifically believe in because I don't really know about the existence of god. But I still think my spiritual score is 10 because my own belief itself is strong and I'm spirited in that way! :D

Social: 10
I always try to approach to new people and be social with everyone. Also I'm in a good state with my best friends both in Malaysia and Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment