Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Interviewing a Healthy Person

What is his/her relationship to you?
My mom
1. Have you always been as healthy as you are now? Please explain.
No, not really. I've started to try to be healthy after I gave birth to Davin. When I was young, I did not know the significance of being healthy, and I suddenly gained too much weight and had frequent headache after I gave birth to her, so I started to exercise to keep my health.
2. What particular health habits in the following areas do you practice, that contribute to your level of health?

Nutritional Habits:
I make sure I eat three meals a day at an appropriate time, and I rarely eat junk food. I like to eat fruits.

Fitness Habits:
I go to the gym and work out three days a week, one hour per each day, and I play golf once a week in the field. I go to driving range two times a week. I also like to go jogging occasionally. 

Coping with Stress:
I try to relax and go exercise. 

Dealing with Conflicts:
I first believe for sure that it will be solved well and I overcome them one by one from the easiest one.

Keeping a Positive Attitude:
I am always positive, and I smile a lot. I am always grateful that people surrounding me are all really nice.

Any Additional Healthy Habits:
As I am more aged now, I'm eating supplementary vitamins to keep my health. I also drink water a lot, and eat red ginseng often. 
3. How did you develop these habits? Please explain.
I don't know specifically. I think it came from me loving myself and trying to look at the "better side" of all the things.
4. What motivates you to practice a healthy lifestyle?
My healthy two daughters and my husband who always loves me. 
5. Create a question of your own that you would like to ask regarding this person’s healthy lifestyle. Make sure that the question allows your interview to expand on his/her thoughts (not a one word answer).
Question: What do you think is the most important habit to have for a good health?

Answer:
POSITIVE MIND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment